Careers old 2
Toasted Espresso is a company that's passionate about coffee and passionate about our people.
We are always on the lookout for like minded people who are keen to join the Toasted family.
See below for our current job vacancies.
Role : Barista / Warehouse Assistant
Location : Toasted HQ - Wairau Park, Auckland
Hours : Full Time – Approximately 40 Hours / Week split between Barista Shifts and Warehouse Assistant
Start Date : End of September / Early October
Your main responsibilities will be supporting the Roastery team and providing cover on our Brew Bar.
We’re looking for someone who loves coffee and is a friendly character. You must be strong, fit and have a meticulous attention to detail.
You will have responsibility for the packing of roasted coffee ready for shipping to our customers and providing barista cover on our Brew Bar at Toasted HQ. From time to time we require hand deliveries around Auckland, so a full, clean NZ drivers licence is essential.
Other key attributes/requirements are:
- Brew Bar Beverage Preparation
- Daily café kitchen service as required
- Packing roasted coffee beans ready for despatch
- Participate in cupping of roasted coffee
- Roaster maintenance and cleaning
- Understanding internal systems, our order process and delivery process
- Ability to quickly learn the differences between our product range
- Unpacking and storing product
- Work closely with our internal teams around stock management and order processing
- Manage inwards and outwards goods
- Be physically fit and strong
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Well presented (t-shirts will be provided)
- Work to deadlines unsupervised
- Forklift experience handy but not essential
- Have a great sense of humour
- Good computer skills
If this sounds like you, we’d love a chat.