Toasted Espresso is a company that's passionate about coffee and passionate about our people.
We are always on the lookout for like minded people who are keen to join the Toasted family.
See below for our current job vacancies at Toasted Espresso
Role : Warehouse Supervisor
Location : Toasted HQ - Wairau Park, Auckland
Hours : Part Time – Approximately 25-30 Hours / Week (will scale to full time over the next 12 months if desired)
Start Date : Early to Mid Jan
Our Warehouse Supervisor plays a crucial role within the Toasted team, ensuring our wholesale customers receive their orders safely and on time.
We’re looking for someone who loves coffee and is a friendly character. You must be strong, fit and have a meticulous attention to detail.
You will have responsibility for the preparing, picking and packing of all orders, ensuring these are completed ready for despatch each afternoon with our delivery service. From time to time we require hand deliveries around Auckland, so a full, clean NZ drivers licence is essential.
Other key attributes/requirements are:
- Understanding internal systems, our order process and delivery process
- Previous warehouse operational experience
- Ability to quickly learn the differences between our product range
- Packing roasted coffee beans ready for despatch
- Unpacking and storing product
- Work closely with our internal teams around stock management and order processing
- Manage inwards and outwards goods
- Be physically fit and strong
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Well presented (t-shirts will be provided)
- Work to deadlines unsupervised
- Forklift experience handy but not essential
- Have a great sense of humour
- Good computer skills
If this sounds like you, we’d love a chat.